All authors are affiliated to Utrecht School of Economics, Utrecht University, Utrecht, The Netherlands; while the first and third author are also affiliated to the Faculty of Applied Economics, Department of Management, University of Antwerp, Antwerp Centre of Evolutionary Demography (ACED), Antwerp, Belgium. E-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com. We would like to thank Robbert van het Kaar and Jan Kees Looise for providing the data, and Rob Alessi, Jan Cremers, Werner Nienhüser, four anonymous referees, and the editors of Industrial Relations for their helpful comments. Arjen van Witteloostuijn gratefully acknowledges the financial support from the Odysseus program of the Flemish Science Foundation (FWO).
Managerial Perceptions of Works Councils’ Effectiveness in the Netherlands
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Regents of the University of California
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 497–513, July 2011
How to Cite
Van Den BERG, A., GRIFT, Y. and Van WITTELOOSTUIJN, A. (2011), Managerial Perceptions of Works Councils’ Effectiveness in the Netherlands. Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, 50: 497–513. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-232X.2011.00646.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!