The authors’ affiliations are, respectively, City University of Hong Kong, Department of Management, Kowloon Tong, Hong Kong. E-mail: js3912@Columbia.edu; Texas A&M University-Kingsville, Department of Economics and Finance, Kingsville, TX. E-mail: email@example.com. We are grateful to Doug Kruse, Steven Director, and Panu Kalmi for their comments and suggestions. We thank Corey Rosen of the National Center for Employee Ownership (NCEO) and their partners for access to survey data. Grant funding from the Society of Human Resource Management Foundation, the Center for Human Resource Strategy at Rutgers University, and the Fulbright Scholars Program is gratefully acknowledged. We also thank Brandt P. Kelly, Ching-Bin Lin, Rhokuen Park, and Ethan Tsai for their research assistance. In addition, James Sesil thanks colleagues and staff at City University of Hong Kong, the Consulate General of the United States Hong Kong and Macau and the organizing body for the Fulbright Scholars Program, the Council for International Exchange of Scholars (CIES).
The Impact of Employee Stock Option Adoption and Incidence on Productivity: Evidence from U.S. Panel Data
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Regents of the University of California
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 514–534, July 2011
How to Cite
SESIL, J. C. and LIN, Y. P. (2011), The Impact of Employee Stock Option Adoption and Incidence on Productivity: Evidence from U.S. Panel Data. Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, 50: 514–534. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-232X.2011.00648.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!