The authors’ affiliation is College of Business and Economics, Lehigh University, Rauch Business Center, Bethlehem, PA. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com. This paper was first drafted while Watkins was a Visiting Scholar in the Department of Economics, National University of Ireland, Galway, whose support is gratefully acknowledged. The authors also sincerely thank Antonio J. Gallardo, who collected the survey data used in this paper for his doctoral dissertation, advised by the authors, and Michael Metcalf, who provided remarkably able research assistance. Financial assistance for data collection came from the Small Business Development Center and the Martindale Center for the Study of Private Enterprise, both at Lehigh University.
Why Are Quit Rates Lower Among Defense Contractors?
Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Regents of the University of California
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 573–590, October 2011
How to Cite
WATKINS, T. A. and HYCLAK, T. (2011), Why Are Quit Rates Lower Among Defense Contractors?. Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, 50: 573–590. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-232X.2011.00653.x
- Issue online: 28 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!