The authors' affiliation is MIT Sloan School of Management, 100 Main Street, Cambridge, MA 02142. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. We are grateful to Paul Moore, Brian Rubineau, Cecilia Ridgeway, Eduardo Melero, Ray Reagans, and Isabel Fernandez-Mateo for their help and advice on various stages of the project.
Gender Sorting at the Application Interface
Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Regents of the University of California
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 591–609, October 2011
How to Cite
FERNANDEZ, R. M. and FRIEDRICH, C. (2011), Gender Sorting at the Application Interface. Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, 50: 591–609. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-232X.2011.00654.x
- Issue online: 28 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!