The author’s affiliation is Department of Economics, Lakehead University, Thunder Bay, Canada, P7B 5E1. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Employment Effects of Lower Minimum Wage Rates for Young Workers: Canadian Evidence
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Regents of the University of California
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 629–655, October 2011
How to Cite
SHANNON, M. (2011), The Employment Effects of Lower Minimum Wage Rates for Young Workers: Canadian Evidence. Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, 50: 629–655. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-232X.2011.00655.x
- Issue published online: 28 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!