The author's affiliation is ILR School, Cornell University, 379 Ives Hall, Ithaca, NY, 14853. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Compensation Policy and Quit Rates: A Multilevel Approach Using Benchmarking Data
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Regents of the University of California
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 656–677, October 2011
How to Cite
RIDDELL, C. (2011), Compensation Policy and Quit Rates: A Multilevel Approach Using Benchmarking Data. Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, 50: 656–677. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-232X.2011.00656.x
- Issue published online: 28 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!