The author’s affiliation is Professor of Management in the Department of Management and Marketing at The University of Melbourne, Australia and Affiliate Professor, ESC Rennes School of Business, France. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. This study has been significantly improved as a result of valuable comments provided on earlier versions of the paper by Donna Buttigieg, Peter Fairbrother, Dan Gallagher, Richard Mitchell, Margaret Levi, Ed Snape, and Peter Turnbull and detailed comments from anonymous referees. An earlier version of the manuscript was presented at the annual meeting of the American Sociological Association.
“Voice Within Voice”: Members’ Voice Responses to Dissatisfaction with Their Union
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Regents of the University of California
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 29–56, January 2012
How to Cite
GAHAN, P. (2012), “Voice Within Voice”: Members’ Voice Responses to Dissatisfaction with Their Union. Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, 51: 29–56. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-232X.2011.00663.x
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!