The authors’ affiliations are, respectively, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; School of Public and Environmental Affairs, Indiana University, Bloomington, IN, E-mail: email@example.com. Simon acknowledges support from the National Institute on Disability and Rehabilitation Research (NIDRR) through the Employment Policy RRTC funded to Cornell University (Grant No. H133B040013). We thank Richard Burkhauser, John Burton, Xuguang Guo, Andrew Houtenville, and David Stapleton for sharing data that made this project possible. We are grateful to Richard Burkhauser, Susanne Bruyere, John Burton, Mark Duggan, Xuguang Guo, Judith Hellerstein, Andrew Houtenville, and David Stapleton for advice and encouragement, and two anonymous reviewers. We thank Anna Choi, James Hunsberger, and Aparna Lhila for outstanding research assistance.
The Effect of State Workers’ Compensation Program Changes on the Use of Federal Social Security Disability Insurance
Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Regents of the University of California
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 57–88, January 2012
How to Cite
McINERNEY, M. and SIMON, K. (2012), The Effect of State Workers’ Compensation Program Changes on the Use of Federal Social Security Disability Insurance. Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, 51: 57–88. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-232X.2011.00665.x
- Issue online: 29 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!