The authors’ affiliations are School of Labor and Employment Relations, University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign, Champaign, IL. Krannert School of Management, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN; School of Business, Konkuk University, Seoul, Korea. E-mail: email@example.com. Our sincere thanks to David B. Lipsky from Cornell University for his leadership on the broader Nursing Home Demonstration Project. We are deeply grateful to the members of the Quality Care Oversight Committee (Martin Scheinman, Jay Sackman, and William Pascocello) and to Mary Jane Koren of the Commonwealth Fund for their support and guidance. We also want to thank Scott White, the coordinator of the New York Nursing Home Demonstration Project, for his close collaboration and insights about nursing homes. We thank Yasamin Miller, Director of Cornell s Survey Research Institute, and her dedicated staff. Finally, we are grateful to Eunkyung Lee for her insights and invaluable assistance.
Discretion in Context: A Moderated Mediation Model of the Relationship between Discretion and Turnover Intentions
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Regents of the University of California
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 106–128, January 2012
How to Cite
AVGAR, A. C., PANDEY, N. and KWON, K. (2012), Discretion in Context: A Moderated Mediation Model of the Relationship between Discretion and Turnover Intentions. Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, 51: 106–128. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-232X.2011.00668.x
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!