The author’s affiliation is Professor of Economics and Director, Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, UC Berkeley. I am grateful for discussions of IR’s history and suggestions for this article from several of its previous editors, especially Clair Brown (University of California, Berkeley, Professor Emeritus, email@example.com); David Levine (University of California, Berkeley, Eugene E. and Catherine M. Trefethen Chair in Business Administration, Haas School of Business, firstname.lastname@example.org); Ray Miles (University of California, Berkeley, Professor Emeritus and Former Dean Faculty Advisor, Young Entrepreneurs at Haas, University of California, Berkeley; Daniel Mitchell (University of California, Los Angeles, Professor Emeritus, UCLA Anderson School of Management and the School of Public Affairs, email@example.com); and George Strauss (University of California, Berkeley, Haas School of Business, firstname.lastname@example.org).
Industrial Relations: Celebrating and Reflecting upon Fifty Years of Publication
Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Regents of the University of California
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 1–2, January 2012
How to Cite
REICH, M. (2012), Industrial Relations: Celebrating and Reflecting upon Fifty Years of Publication. Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, 51: 1–2. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-232X.2011.00670.x
- Issue online: 29 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!