The author’s affiliation is Haas School of Management, University of California, Berkeley, CA. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ross’s Introduction in Context
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Regents of the University of California
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 7–10, January 2012
How to Cite
STRAUSS, G. (2012), Ross’s Introduction in Context. Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, 51: 7–10. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-232X.2011.00671.x
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!