The author’s affiliation is Department of Economics, University of Massachusetts, Amherst, MA. E-mail: email@example.com.
Affirmative Action and the Occupational Advancement of Minorities and Women During 1973–2003
Article first published online: 19 APR 2012
© 2012 Regents of the University of California
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 213–246, April 2012
How to Cite
KURTULUS, F. A. (2012), Affirmative Action and the Occupational Advancement of Minorities and Women During 1973–2003. Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, 51: 213–246. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-232X.2012.00675.x
The author thanks the editor and two anonymous referees, as well as Sami Alpanda, Michael Ash, Lee Badgett, Fran Blau, Jed DeVaro, Ron Ehrenberg, Nancy Folbre, Richard Freeman, Ira Gang, Doug Kruse, Ron Oaxaca, Lisa Saunders, Wayne Vroman, Tom Weisskopf, Stephen Woodbury, Myeong-Su Yun, and session participants at the 2012 Annual Meetings of the Allied Social Sciences Associations for insightful comments and suggestions.
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!