The authors’ affiliation are, respectively, Renmin Business School, Renmin University of China, 59 Zhonguancun Street, Haidian District, Beijing, China, 100872. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; and Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto, 105 St. George Street, Toronto, ON M5S 3E6, Canada. The authors thank Morley Gunderson for helpful comments. Byron Lee also thanks the Renmin publication grant for financial support. While the research and analysis are based on data from Statistics Canada, the opinions expressed do not represent the views of Statistics Canada.
Flextime and Profitability
Version of Record online: 19 APR 2012
© 2012 Regents of the University of California
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 298–316, April 2012
How to Cite
LEE, B. Y. and DeVOE, S. E. (2012), Flextime and Profitability. Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, 51: 298–316. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-232X.2012.00678.x
- Issue online: 19 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!