The author's affiliation is Economics Department, College of Business, University of Louisville, Louisville, KY. E-mail: Josh.Pinkston@louisville.edu. I owe special thanks to Tricia Gladden, Jeff Groen, Anne Polivka, and Kathryn Shaw for helpful comments. I would also like to thank seminar participants at the 2006 SoLE meetings; Florida State University; The University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill; Clemson University; The University of Texas, Arlington; and The University of Louisville. All mistakes are my own.
How Much Do Employers Learn from Referrals?
Version of Record online: 19 APR 2012
© 2012 Regents of the University of California
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 317–341, April 2012
How to Cite
PINKSTON, J. C. (2012), How Much Do Employers Learn from Referrals?. Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, 51: 317–341. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-232X.2012.00679.x
- Issue online: 19 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!