The author's affiliation is Economics Department, College of Business, University of Louisville, Louisville, KY. E-mail: Josh.Pinkston@louisville.edu. I owe special thanks to Tricia Gladden, Jeff Groen, Anne Polivka, and Kathryn Shaw for helpful comments. I would also like to thank seminar participants at the 2006 SoLE meetings; Florida State University; The University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill; Clemson University; The University of Texas, Arlington; and The University of Louisville. All mistakes are my own.
How Much Do Employers Learn from Referrals?
Article first published online: 19 APR 2012
© 2012 Regents of the University of California
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 317–341, April 2012
How to Cite
PINKSTON, J. C. (2012), How Much Do Employers Learn from Referrals?. Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, 51: 317–341. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-232X.2012.00679.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!