The authors’ affiliation is Department of Economics, Central Michigan University, Mt Pleasant, MI. E-mails: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com. We would like to thank Peter Groothuis for helpful comments on a first draft of this paper.
Salary Distribution and Collective Bargaining Agreements: A Case Study of the NBA
Article first published online: 19 APR 2012
© 2012 Regents of the University of California
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society
Volume 51, Issue 2, pages 342–363, April 2012
How to Cite
HILL, J. R. and JOLLY, N. A. (2012), Salary Distribution and Collective Bargaining Agreements: A Case Study of the NBA. Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, 51: 342–363. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-232X.2012.00680.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!