The authors’ affiliations are, respectively, Nick Bacon, Cass Business School; Mike Wright, Imperial College Business School; Miguel Meuleman, Vlerick Business School; and Louise Scholes, Nottingham University Business School.
The Impact of Private Equity on Management Practices in European Buy-outs: Short-termism, Anglo-Saxon, or Host Country Effects?
Version of Record online: 23 APR 2012
© 2012 Regents of the University of California
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society
Special Issue: Institutions, Work and Employment Relations: Alternative Traditions, New Syntheses
Volume 51, Issue Supplement s1, pages 605–626, April 2012
How to Cite
BACON, N., WRIGHT, M., MEULEMAN, M. and SCHOLES, L. (2012), The Impact of Private Equity on Management Practices in European Buy-outs: Short-termism, Anglo-Saxon, or Host Country Effects?. Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, 51: 605–626. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-232X.2012.00692.x
- Issue online: 23 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!