The authors’ affiliations are, respectively, Nick Bacon, Cass Business School; Mike Wright, Imperial College Business School; Miguel Meuleman, Vlerick Business School; and Louise Scholes, Nottingham University Business School.
The Impact of Private Equity on Management Practices in European Buy-outs: Short-termism, Anglo-Saxon, or Host Country Effects?
Article first published online: 23 APR 2012
© 2012 Regents of the University of California
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society
Special Issue: Institutions, Work and Employment Relations: Alternative Traditions, New Syntheses
Volume 51, Issue Supplement s1, pages 605–626, April 2012
How to Cite
BACON, N., WRIGHT, M., MEULEMAN, M. and SCHOLES, L. (2012), The Impact of Private Equity on Management Practices in European Buy-outs: Short-termism, Anglo-Saxon, or Host Country Effects?. Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, 51: 605–626. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-232X.2012.00692.x
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!