The authors’ affiliations are, respectively, Department of Economics, Scripps College, Claremont, CA 91711. E-mail: email@example.com; Department of Accounting, Eller College of Management, University of Arizona.
Home Safe: No-Trade Clauses and Player Salaries in Major League Baseball
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2012
© 2012 Regents of the University of California
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 627–644, July 2012
How to Cite
PEDACE, R. and HALL, C. M. (2012), Home Safe: No-Trade Clauses and Player Salaries in Major League Baseball. Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, 51: 627–644. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-232X.2012.00693.x
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!