The authors’ affiliations are, respectively, School of Business, University of Kansas, 326 Summerfield Hall, 1300 Sunnyside Ave., Lawrence, KS 66045-7601, E-mail: email@example.com; School of Business, Ewha Womans University, 11-1 Daehyun-dong Seodaemun-gu, Seoul, Korea 120-751, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; and School of Business, Konkuk University, 402 Kyungyoung Kwan, Hwayang-dong 1, Gwangjin-gu, Seoul, Korea 143-701. E-mail: email@example.com. We are indebted to Gopesh Anand for insightful suggestions on our analysis.
Human Resource Management’s Effects on Firm-Level Relative Efficiency
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2012
© 2012 Regents of the University of California
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 704–730, July 2012
How to Cite
CHADWICK, C., AHN, J.-Y. and KWON, K. (2012), Human Resource Management’s Effects on Firm-Level Relative Efficiency. Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, 51: 704–730. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-232X.2012.00696.x
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!