The authors’ affiliations are, respectively, School of Business, University of Kansas, 326 Summerfield Hall, 1300 Sunnyside Ave., Lawrence, KS 66045-7601, E-mail: email@example.com; School of Business, Ewha Womans University, 11-1 Daehyun-dong Seodaemun-gu, Seoul, Korea 120-751, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; and School of Business, Konkuk University, 402 Kyungyoung Kwan, Hwayang-dong 1, Gwangjin-gu, Seoul, Korea 143-701. E-mail: email@example.com. We are indebted to Gopesh Anand for insightful suggestions on our analysis.
Human Resource Management’s Effects on Firm-Level Relative Efficiency
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2012
© 2012 Regents of the University of California
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 704–730, July 2012
How to Cite
CHADWICK, C., AHN, J.-Y. and KWON, K. (2012), Human Resource Management’s Effects on Firm-Level Relative Efficiency. Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, 51: 704–730. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-232X.2012.00696.x
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!