The authors and the Sloan Center on Aging and Work at Boston College would like to thank the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation for their continued support.
Access to and Utilization of Flexible Work Options†
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2012
© 2012 Regents of the University of California
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 936–965, October 2012
How to Cite
McNamara, T. K., Pitt-Catsouphes, M., Brown, M. and Matz-Costa, C. (2012), Access to and Utilization of Flexible Work Options. Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, 51: 936–965. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-232X.2012.00703.x
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!