*This paper is a revised and updated version of a paper given to the final conference of the SSRC seminar group on The Management Function in Industrial Relations at Cumberland Lodge, Windsor Great Park, December 1977. The author is grateful for the comments of Professor Keith Thurley on an earlier version of it. Stephen Wood is Lecturer in Industrial Relations at the London School of Economics and Political Science.
The study of management in British industrial relations *
Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2007
Industrial Relations Journal
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 51–61, June 1982
How to Cite
Wood, S. (1982), The study of management in British industrial relations . Industrial Relations Journal, 13: 51–61. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2338.1982.tb00405.x
- Issue online: 1 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!