William McCarthy (Lord McCarthy of Headington), is a Fellow of Nuffield College and Templeton College, Oxford.
Of hats and cattle: or the limits of macro-survey research in industrial relations
Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2007
Industrial Relations Journal
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 315–322, December 1994
How to Cite
McCarthy, W. (1994), Of hats and cattle: or the limits of macro-survey research in industrial relations. Industrial Relations Journal, 25: 315–322. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2338.1994.tb00715.x
- Issue online: 1 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!