W R Hawes, writing here in a personal capacity, is Principal Research Officer and Head, Secretariat, of ACAS. Neil Millward was a Principal Research Officer at the Department of Employment and is now Senior Research Fellow at the Policy Studies Institute. Both were part of the research team and members of the joint Steering Committee on each of the WIRS surveys.
Hats, cattle and IR research: a comment on McCarthy
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2007
Industrial Relations Journal
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 69–73, March 1995
How to Cite
Millward, N. and Hawes, W. R. (1995), Hats, cattle and IR research: a comment on McCarthy. Industrial Relations Journal, 26: 69–73. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2338.1995.tb00725.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!