More voice after more exit? Unstable industrial relations in Central Eastern Europe
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2007
Industrial Relations Journal
Volume 38, Issue 6, pages 503–523, November 2007
How to Cite
Meardi, G. (2007), More voice after more exit? Unstable industrial relations in Central Eastern Europe. Industrial Relations Journal, 38: 503–523. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2338.2007.00461.x
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!