Paul Smith was formerly Senior Lecturer at the School of Economic and Management Studies, Keele University.
New Labour and the commonsense of neoliberalism: trade unionism, collective bargaining and workers' rights
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2009
© 2009 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Industrial Relations Journal
Special Issue: Special Tribute Issue to Brian Towers
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 337–355, July 2009
How to Cite
Smith, P. (2009), New Labour and the commonsense of neoliberalism: trade unionism, collective bargaining and workers' rights. Industrial Relations Journal, 40: 337–355. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2338.2009.00531.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!