Phil Taylor is Professor in Work and Employment Studies, Ian Cunningham is Reader, Kirsty Newsome is Senior Lecturer and Dora Scholarios is Professor in the Department of Human Resource Management, University of Strathclyde, Glasgow.
‘Too scared to go sick’—reformulating the research agenda on sickness absence
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2010
© 2010 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Industrial Relations Journal
Volume 41, Issue 4, pages 270–288, July 2010
How to Cite
Taylor, P., Cunningham, I., Newsome, K. and Scholarios, D. (2010), ‘Too scared to go sick’—reformulating the research agenda on sickness absence. Industrial Relations Journal, 41: 270–288. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2338.2010.00569.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!