Charles Woolfson is Professor of Labour Studies at Linköping University, Sweden, Christer Thörnqvist is Associate Professor of Work Science at the University of Gothenburg, Sweden, and Jeffrey Sommers is Associate Professor in Africology at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, USA.
The Swedish model and the future of labour standards after Laval
Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2010
© 2010 The Author(s). Journal compilation © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Industrial Relations Journal
Volume 41, Issue 4, pages 333–350, July 2010
How to Cite
Woolfson, C., Thörnqvist, C. and Sommers, J. (2010), The Swedish model and the future of labour standards after Laval. Industrial Relations Journal, 41: 333–350. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2338.2010.00572.x
- Issue online: 16 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!