Steve Williams is Principal Lecturer in Employment Relations, University of Portsmouth, Portsmouth Business School, Department of Human Resource and Marketing Management, Brian Abbott is Senior Lecturer in Employment Relations, Kingston University, Kingston Business School, Department of Leadership and Edmund Heery is Professor of Employment Relations, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School.
Non-union worker representation through civil society organisations: evidence from the United Kingdom
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). Industrial Relations Journal © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Industrial Relations Journal
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 69–85, January 2011
How to Cite
Williams, S., Abbott, B. and Heery, E. (2011), Non-union worker representation through civil society organisations: evidence from the United Kingdom. Industrial Relations Journal, 42: 69–85. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2338.2010.00598.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!