Graeme Lockwood is Senior Lecturer in Business Law and Employment Relations, Department of Management, King's College London, University of London, Patrice Rosenthal is formerly Senior Lecturer, Department of Management, King's College London and Alexandra Budjnaovcanin is Research Associate, Department of Management, King's College London.
A quantitative and qualitative analysis of sexual harassment claims 1995–2005
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). Industrial Relations Journal © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Industrial Relations Journal
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 86–103, January 2011
How to Cite
Lockwood, G., Rosenthal, P. and Budjanovcanin, A. (2011), A quantitative and qualitative analysis of sexual harassment claims 1995–2005. Industrial Relations Journal, 42: 86–103. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2338.2010.00599.x
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!