Richard Saundry is Reader in International Employment Relations, Institute for Research into Organisations, Work and Employment, Lancashire Business School, University of Central Lancashire, Carol Jones is Lecturer in Human Resource Management, Institute for Research into Organisations, Work and Employment, Lancashire Business School, University of Central Lancashire and Valerie Antcliff is Research Associate, Centre for Enterprise, Manchester Metropolitan University.
Discipline, representation and dispute resolution—exploring the role of trade unions and employee companions in workplace discipline
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). Industrial Relations Journal © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Industrial Relations Journal
Volume 42, Issue 2, pages 195–211, March 2011
How to Cite
Saundry, R., Jones, C. and Antcliff, V. (2011), Discipline, representation and dispute resolution—exploring the role of trade unions and employee companions in workplace discipline. Industrial Relations Journal, 42: 195–211. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2338.2010.00600.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!