Michelle O'Sullivan is Lecturer in Industrial Relations at the University of Limerick and Joseph Wallace is Senior Lecturer in Industrial Relations at the University of Limerick.
Minimum labour standards in a social partnership system: the persistence of the Irish variant of Wages Councils
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). Industrial Relations Journal © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Industrial Relations Journal
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 18–35, January 2011
How to Cite
O'Sullivan, M. and Wallace, J. (2011), Minimum labour standards in a social partnership system: the persistence of the Irish variant of Wages Councils. Industrial Relations Journal, 42: 18–35. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2338.2010.00604.x
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!