Robin Price, is a Senior Lecturer, School of Management, Queensland University of Technology, Janis Bailey is an Associate Professor, Griffith Business School, Griffith University, Paula McDonald is an Associate Professor, School of Management, Queensland University of Technology and Barbara Pini is a Professor, Curtin Business School, Curtin University of Technology.
Employers and child workers: an institutional approach
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). Industrial Relations Journal © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Industrial Relations Journal
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 220–235, May 2011
How to Cite
Price, R., Bailey, J., McDonald, P. and Pini, B. (2011), Employers and child workers: an institutional approach. Industrial Relations Journal, 42: 220–235. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2338.2010.00613.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!