Thomas Haipeter is Senior Researcher at the University of Duisburg-Essen, Institute Work and Qualification.
‘Unbound’ employers' associations and derogations: erosion and renewal of collective bargaining in the German metalworking industry
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). Industrial Relations Journal © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Industrial Relations Journal
Volume 42, Issue 2, pages 174–194, March 2011
How to Cite
Haipeter, T. (2011), ‘Unbound’ employers' associations and derogations: erosion and renewal of collective bargaining in the German metalworking industry. Industrial Relations Journal, 42: 174–194. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2338.2011.00615.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!