Steve Davies is Senior Research Fellow at the Cardiff School of Social Sciences, UK. Nikolaus Hammer and Glynne Williams are Lecturers in Employment Studies at the Centre for Labour Market Studies, University of Leicester, UK. Rajeswari Raman is Researcher at the Malaysian Trades Union Congress (MTUC), Malaysia. Clair Siobhan Ruppert works for the Central Única dos Trabalhadores (CUT), Brazil. Lyudmyla Volynets is Doctorate Researcher at the Otto Suhr Institute for Political Science, Freie Universität Berlin, Germany.
Labour standards and capacity in global subcontracting chains: evidence from a construction MNC
Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). Industrial Relations Journal © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Industrial Relations Journal
Volume 42, Issue 2, pages 124–138, March 2011
How to Cite
Davies, S., Hammer, N., Williams, G., Raman, R., Ruppert, C. S. and Volynets, L. (2011), Labour standards and capacity in global subcontracting chains: evidence from a construction MNC. Industrial Relations Journal, 42: 124–138. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2338.2011.00620.x
- Issue online: 23 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!