The authors are all at the University of the West of England. Stephanie Tailby is Professor of Employment Relations, Anna Pollert is Professor of the Sociology of Work, Stella Warren is Research Associate, Andy Danford is Professor of Employment Relations and Dr Nick Wilton is Senior Lecturer in HRM.
Under-funded and overwhelmed: the voluntary sector as worker representation in Britain's individualised industrial relations system
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). Industrial Relations Journal © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Industrial Relations Journal
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 273–292, May 2011
How to Cite
Tailby, S., Pollert, A., Warren, S., Danford, A. and Wilton, N. (2011), Under-funded and overwhelmed: the voluntary sector as worker representation in Britain's individualised industrial relations system. Industrial Relations Journal, 42: 273–292. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2338.2011.00625.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!