Stephen Procter is Alcan Professor of Management, Newcastle University Business School, Newcastle University and Michael Rowlinson is Professor of Organization Studies, School of Business and Management, Queen Mary, University of London.
From the British worker question to the impact of HRM: understanding the relationship between employment relations and economic performance
Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). Industrial Relations Journal © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Industrial Relations Journal
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 5–21, January 2012
How to Cite
Procter, S. and Rowlinson, M. (2012), From the British worker question to the impact of HRM: understanding the relationship between employment relations and economic performance. Industrial Relations Journal, 43: 5–21. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2338.2011.00646.x
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 2 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!