The data are used with the permission of the Confederation of British Industry, whose views are not necessarily reflected in this article.
Building employer solidarity? Britain's experience of coordinated bargaining, 1979 to 1997
Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). Industrial Relations Journal © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Industrial Relations Journal
Volume 42, Issue 6, pages 547–564, November 2011
How to Cite
Ingram, P. and Lindop, E. (2011), Building employer solidarity? Britain's experience of coordinated bargaining, 1979 to 1997. Industrial Relations Journal, 42: 547–564. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2338.2011.00647.x
The data are available through the ESRC archive.
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!