Kay Gilbert is Senior in Department of Human Resource Management, University of Strathclyde, Chris Warhurst is Professor in University of Sydney Business School, University of Sydney, Dennis Nickson is Professor in Department of Human Resource Management, University of Strathclyde, Scott Hurrell is Lecturer in Institute for Socio-Management, University of Stirling and Johanna Commander is Research Fellow in Department of Human Resource Management, University of Strathclyde.
New initiative, old problem: classroom assistants and the under-valuation of women's work
Article first published online: 1 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). Industrial Relations Journal © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Industrial Relations Journal
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 22–37, January 2012
How to Cite
Gilbert, K., Warhurst, C., Nickson, D., Hurrell, S. and Commander, J. (2012), New initiative, old problem: classroom assistants and the under-valuation of women's work. Industrial Relations Journal, 43: 22–37. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2338.2011.00653.x
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 1 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!