Bob Carter is Professor in De Montfort University, Andy Danford is Professor in University West of England, Debra Howcroft is Professor in Manchester Business School and Visiting Professor at Social Informatics, Luleå University of Technology, Luleå, Sweden, Helen Richardson is Reader in Salford University, Andrew Smith is Lecturer in Bradford University and Phil Taylor is Professor in University of Strathclyde.
Public Sector Employment Relations in the Age of Austerity
‘Nothing gets done and no one knows why’: PCS and workplace control of Lean in HM Revenue and Customs
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). Industrial Relations Journal © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Industrial Relations Journal
Volume 43, Issue 5, pages 416–432, September 2012
How to Cite
Carter, B., Danford, A., Howcroft, D., Richardson, H., Smith, A. and Taylor, P. (2012), ‘Nothing gets done and no one knows why’: PCS and workplace control of Lean in HM Revenue and Customs. Industrial Relations Journal, 43: 416–432. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2338.2012.00679.x
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!