Dr Pauline Dibben is Reader in Employment Relations, Management School, University of Sheffield, Geoffrey Wood is Professor of Human Resource Management, Management School, University of Sheffield, and Kamel Mellahi is Professor of Strategic Management, Warwick Business School, University of Warwick.
The Political Economy of Work and Employment
Is social movement unionism still relevant? The case of the South African federation COSATU
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). Industrial Relations Journal © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Industrial Relations Journal
Volume 43, Issue 6, pages 494–510, November 2012
How to Cite
Dibben, P., Wood, G. and Mellahi, K. (2012), Is social movement unionism still relevant? The case of the South African federation COSATU. Industrial Relations Journal, 43: 494–510. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2338.2012.00683.x
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!