Good Jobs America: Making Work Better for Everyone by Paul Osterman and Beth Shulman Russell Sage Foundation, 2011, 181 pp., $24.95
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). Industrial Relations Journal © 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Industrial Relations Journal
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 98–100, January 2013
How to Cite
Trumpbour, J. (2013), Good Jobs America: Making Work Better for Everyone by Paul Osterman and Beth Shulman Russell Sage Foundation, 2011, 181 pp., $24.95. Industrial Relations Journal, 44: 98–100. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2338.2012.00691.x
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!