Ruth Milkman is Professor of Sociology at the City University of New York Graduate Center and Academic Director of CUNY's Murphy Institute for Worker Education and Labor Studies. Ana Luz González is a PhD Candidate in Urban Planning at UCLA. Peter Ikeler is a PhD Candidate in Sociology at the City University of New York Graduate Center.
The Political Economy of Work and Employment
Wage and hour violations in urban labour markets: a comparison of Los Angeles, New York and Chicago
Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). Industrial Relations Journal © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Industrial Relations Journal
Volume 43, Issue 5, pages 378–398, September 2012
How to Cite
Milkman, R., González, A. L. and Ikeler, P. (2012), Wage and hour violations in urban labour markets: a comparison of Los Angeles, New York and Chicago. Industrial Relations Journal, 43: 378–398. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2338.2012.00694.x
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2012
- John Randolph Haynes and Dora Haynes Foundation
- Russell Sage Foundation
- Ford Foundation
- Joyce Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!