Rebecca Bednarek is Research Fellow in Aston Business School, Aston University, Stephen Blumenfeld is Senior Lecturer in School of Management, Victoria University of Wellington and Sally Riad is Senior Lecturer in School of Management, Victoria University of Wellington.
The Political Economy of Work and Employment
Union-division: on the paradoxes of purpose and membership scope in union mergers
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). Industrial Relations Journal © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Industrial Relations Journal
Volume 43, Issue 6, pages 548–571, November 2012
How to Cite
Bednarek, R., Blumenfeld, S. and Riad, S. (2012), Union-division: on the paradoxes of purpose and membership scope in union mergers. Industrial Relations Journal, 43: 548–571. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2338.2012.00696.x
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!