Hanne De Preter is a PhD Candidate in Sociology at Universiteit Antwerpen, Dimitri Mortelmans is Full Professor of Sociology at Universiteit Antwerpen and Dorien Van Looy is a PhD Candidate in Social and Economic Sciences at Universiteit Antwerpen.
The Political Economy of Work and Employment
Retirement timing in Europe: does sector make a difference?
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). Industrial Relations Journal © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Industrial Relations Journal
Volume 43, Issue 6, pages 511–526, November 2012
How to Cite
De Preter, H., Mortelmans, D. and Van Looy, D. (2012), Retirement timing in Europe: does sector make a difference?. Industrial Relations Journal, 43: 511–526. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2338.2012.00699.x
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!