Martin Behrens is Programme Director in WSI, Hans-Boeckler-Foundation; Andreas Pekarek is Ph.D. Candidate at Monash University, Australia.
The Political Economy of Work and Employment
To merge or not to merge? The impact of union merger decisions on workers' representation in Germany
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). Industrial Relations Journal © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Industrial Relations Journal
Volume 43, Issue 6, pages 527–547, November 2012
How to Cite
Behrens, M. and Pekarek, A. (2012), To merge or not to merge? The impact of union merger decisions on workers' representation in Germany. Industrial Relations Journal, 43: 527–547. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2338.2012.00700.x
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!