Working hours in Chinese enterprises: evidence from matched employer–employee data
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). Industrial Relations Journal © 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Industrial Relations Journal
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 57–77, January 2013
How to Cite
Mishra, V. and Smyth, R. (2013), Working hours in Chinese enterprises: evidence from matched employer–employee data. Industrial Relations Journal, 44: 57–77. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2338.2012.00702.x
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!