I am grateful to Dave Allen, Stuart Croft, Anthony Forster, Jamie Gaskarth and the participants in the Chatham House study group in Nov. 2008, especially Jane Sharp, for commenting on earlier drafts of this article. Thanks also to Lawrence Freedman for letting me see the suggestions he sent Blair's team prior to the Chicago speech.
‘Tony's war’? Blair, Kosovo and the interventionist impulse in British foreign policy
Article first published online: 28 APR 2009
© 2009 The Author(s). Journal Compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/The Royal Institute of International Affairs
Volume 85, Issue 3, pages 547–560, May 2009
How to Cite
DADDOW, O. (2009), ‘Tony's war’? Blair, Kosovo and the interventionist impulse in British foreign policy. International Affairs, 85: 547–560. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2346.2009.00813.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!