For their helpful comments, I am grateful to Chatib Basri, Tom Bernes, Andrew Baker, Greg Chin, Andrew Cooper, Lee Dong-Hwi, Peter Draper, Mui Pong Goh, Denise Gregory, Paolo Guerrieri, Gerry Helleiner, Fabrizio Pagani, Stefano Pagliari, Anthony Payne, Avi Persaud, Caroline Soper, Paola Subacchi, Diana Tussie and Wang Yong.
A Bretton Woods moment? The 2007–2008 crisis and the future of global finance
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2010
© 2010 The Author(s). Journal Compilation © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/The Royal Institute of International Affairs
Volume 86, Issue 3, pages 619–636, May 2010
How to Cite
HELLEINER, E. (2010), A Bretton Woods moment? The 2007–2008 crisis and the future of global finance. International Affairs, 86: 619–636. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2346.2010.00901.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!