The G20 as an improvised crisis committee and/or a contested ‘steering committee’ for the world
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2010
© 2010 The Author(s). Journal Compilation © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd/The Royal Institute of International Affairs
Volume 86, Issue 3, pages 741–757, May 2010
How to Cite
COOPER, A. F. (2010), The G20 as an improvised crisis committee and/or a contested ‘steering committee’ for the world. International Affairs, 86: 741–757. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2346.2010.00909.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!