We are grateful for comments at the refereeing stage and from Vladimir Handl, Sebastian Harnisch and Daniela Kietz. The usual disclaimer applies. An earlier version of this article was presented at the Conference of Europeanists, Montreal, 15–17 April 2010.
Germany and the European Union: from ‘tamed power’ to normalized power?
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Author(s). International Affairs © 2010 The Royal Institute of International Affairs.
Volume 86, Issue 5, pages 1051–1073, September 2010
How to Cite
BULMER, S. and PATERSON, W. E. (2010), Germany and the European Union: from ‘tamed power’ to normalized power?. International Affairs, 86: 1051–1073. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-2346.2010.00928.x
- Issue published online: 27 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!